Guitar Effects Canada - RJM Y-Not ABY
The Y-Not A/B/Y switch is designed to be an all-in-one solution for switching one audio signal to two outputs.
Use the Y-Not to switch between two amps (for example, a clean amp and a dirty amp), or use it to switch between the inputs of a two input amp. The Y-Not is able to do this cleanly and transparently, without any of the problems associated with traditional A/B boxes.
- The built-in buffer prevents tone loss when splitting your signal to two amps
- A switchable isolation transformer prevents hum due to ground loops
- Phase inversion switch fixes phase mismatch problems
- Can be controlled by any MIDI controller, and can be integrated into any MIDI-based rig
- Rear panel switching jack allows the Y-Not to be controlled by other non-MIDI devices or a 2 button footswitch
- High quality relays are used to provide the most compatible switching
- Solid and durable with a powder coated aluminum case