Guitar Effects Canada - RJM Mastermind
Mastermind GT power at a more affordable price!
For years now, our Mastermind GT MIDI foot controller has set the standard for professional MIDI foot controllers, and it’s being used by musicians around the world.
The Mastermind LT MIDI foot controller has all of the MIDI capabilities and vast configurability of the Mastermind GT in a smaller, lower priced product. It’s the most flexible low cost MIDI controller available, and can do more than many of the higher priced controllers on the market!
The Mastermind LT’s small size makes it ideal for inclusion on pedalboards – use it to control your Strymon and Eventide pedals, for example. Or, use it as a controller for your music software – the Mastermind LT plugs directly into a PC or Mac’s USB port and will appear as a MIDI device in all of your MIDI capable apps.
- Number of instant access buttons, preset buttons and bank size are all user definable – any button can be assigned to any function
- 768 presets, 16 pages of buttons and 16 connected devices
- Preset buttons can send a program change to all 16 devices with a single tap
- In addition to sending program changes to each device, preset buttons can also send up to 10 other MIDI messages (any combination of CC, PC, Note or Sysex)
- IA buttons can send up to 20 messages (any combination of CC, PC, Note or Sysex)
- Accepts one expression pedal using a TRS jack, high or low impedance
- External switch input: 1 TRS jack for a total of 2 switches. Momentary switches required
- Function switch output: 1 TRS jack for a total of 2 switches. Electrically isolated
- 7-pin DIN connectors for MIDI input and output
- USB "A" connector for connection to a USB thumb drive
- USB "B" connector for connection to a PC or Mac. (Bus power supported)
- Phantom power received over MIDI jacks
- Dimensions: 11.5 (W) x 5.0 (D) x 2.75 (H) inches / 29.2 x 12.7 x 7.0 cm
- Weight: 1.9lb / 0.86kg
- Power requirements: 9-12VDC @ 150mA, center positive or negative, 2.1mm ID / 5.5mm OD barrel connector